Saturday

In Loving memory of David Murbach


Dear David Murbach

As each day passes after you've left us, I wonder how you are. I remember all the good times we had and places i got to experience with you that i thought was never possible. I still have all the things you gave me when you came back from your many adventures. I miss your long conversation about everything and how you can talk and talk and talk. I miss your e-mails and the many articles you would send me to fill my box. I remind myself every day of the difference you made in my life. I promise myself consistently, to keep my memories of you burning strong and to keep you alive through thoughts and prayers. Please know that I love you and as you watch over me, guide me and heal me, through life's obstacles. I wish every day that I could have just one more day with you to hear your voice see your smile or even give you a hug. But i know that is not possible because you have gone to another adventure and i know this time you won't be back to bring me a present but that's o.k I just want you to be happy. I can never thank you enough for the way you touched me It was a complete privilege knowing you. I am so humbled by your departure and being part of your life. not many people can say they have a really good friend who made life worth living. I pray that I will see you again soon because life just isn't the same without you. David wherever you are i hope its amazing so you can tell me all about it when i arrive some day. I miss you so much and so does Chris. I'll see you on the other side Kid

Rest In peace my friend

12/2009

Your truly
Diana <3>

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Gonna miss him so much!

Anonymous said...

All you can do is enjoy the people in your life as long as you can

Bumz said...

That is an awesome picture!