Thursday

A change of post

Hey all, so ive decided to change it up a bit. I will continue to find cool stuff on line and post them up from time to time but i will also post up pictures of place i go and things i see everyday so i hope you'll enjoy! =)

MY MOSS jars





I went to this little sushi joint with my girl in brookly called Naniwa. pretty good food was fresh
Rating 4.5 minus .5 cause the rolls were kinda dinky

ha she loves her sushi


see no evil, hear no evil speak no evil




my dinner Yums









Went to Bond 45 for my birthday lunch. my friend Jack is awesome so nice of him to treat me.
Rate 4/4 minus .10 cause the service was slow and my portion was small but it was hella good!














































passed by some store windows. kids don't forget to brush







smiling is an inexpensive way to improve your looks! try it




Christmas at Rockefella










went to some restaurant bar uptown food looks good but haven't tried it. next time


went to Ma ma Mia for dinner oh it was goooood located on 2ave btw 76-76st
Rating 5/5







best moz ball i ever ate drooling.



Then headed up to a gay club to support my friend go-go dancing it was weird cuz he was stright and seeing him dance with other guy uh.. no comment




this is how i felt daze and confuse ha!



And i shall leave you with this





have a great day all..till next time
xoxo Diana






















0 comments: