Thursday

Xcaret

So this my last activity from my trip. This place is call Xcaret it is pretty nice but it gears towards kids. I went snorkeling which was awesome didn't want to leave, I could stay in the ocean all day. well hope you enjoy the pictures

Me and the JACK-ASS
Photobucket

Chris and the Donkey

Photobucket

This place is very religious

Photobucket

So you all know i have a thing for mushroom. so they had a mushroom farm telling you how they grow them. Fascinating.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the greens

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


These dolphins are so smart and cute =)
Photobucket

Some Snorkeling underwater shot. this is the eyes of what i saw

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


they Breed Butterfly.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Quails! looks cute and yummy at the same time =X
Photobucket

mini Aquariums
Photobucket

Photobucket

These birds were so freaking LOUD!
Photobucket

Photobucket

there was an actual Cemetery in the park! to be exact 365 in a circle, each layer had 52 tomb stone. I love the colors and the creativity nothing like our boring ones in New york. This shows what the person was like when they were alive!

Photobucket

Photobucket

O.K that all i have for you I hope you enjoyed my journey to Mexico till then.

You'll never know where i'll be next have a great day =)

1 comments:

Jinn Nyuen said...

Very exciting trip