Monday

Oh how i love Mexico

Hey all. Finally i got some pictures to show you from my trip. I am not going to post them all at once, so you are going to have to come back and see the rest later on


We spent a good amount of time at the hotel pool and restaurants awesome place. we stayed at the JW Marriot and it was just breath taking I highly recommend staying there if you are in the Cancun Area.

it was kinda gloomy when we got there =(
Photobucket

the water was the bluest i ever seen

Photobucket

day and night
Photobucket
Photobucket

my mi casa
Photobucket

mush....pool time at night
Photobucket

gotta love underwater camera
Photobucket

mr shit head finally got his sombrero

Photobucket

sunrise
Photobucket

Photobucket

morning buffet... yes i ate and got chunky. drooling.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PB and J
Photobucket

hotel cleaning lady got creative.
Photobucket

beautiful sky.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

more underwater fun

Photobucket

Photobucket

looking from underwater
Photobucket

Photobucket

sunset!

Photobucket

Photobucket

red moon
Photobucket

best Italian food i had
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

my lazy river where i float after a long day of walking
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my hotel
Photobucket

Photobucket

my next door neighbor
Photobucket

gotta have a jump picture. my bed was comfy.
Photobucket

the poor side of cancun. just 10 mins from the strip. so sad
Photobucket

just a couple of blocks from the poor area i saw a million dollar house wtf?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Sneak peak of next blog posting

Have a great night. Yawn.
Photobucket


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots I almost feel as if I was in Mexico...

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures. you are very lucky. so is the guy in the picture.

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to Mexico now. great pictures.

PAMP said...

Hey Flying, are you writing these comments yourself? hahhaa. sounds like it. all these anonymous

Flying AZN said...

huh? no......i dunno who these anonymous are..