Wednesday

San Fransico part 1


My Short trip to Sunny San Francisco was fun but I am glad to be home this is part 1 out of part 2. I will be posting part 2 on my next blog when i have time to upload the pictures =)


This is the San Francisco science and aquarium center Amazing





me and Chris on the roof.


Before and after picture of lemur

Love Love the test Tube.






Aquarium time



































































These jelly fish were so kool i feel like poking them hee hee




Never seen a white alligator before


My very good friends Love Love...



Time For another trip Life is too short.

Part two coming up

xoxo- Diana

6 comments:

Chi Wang said...

Awesome pics

Anonymous said...

I need to see the drunk in the bathroom pic

Charlie Brown said...

love the frogs...creepy eyes

Flying AZN said...

dum- ass first of all i don't have the drunken bathroom pictures and second you are just too cute Charlie brown (^_-)

Meaty Bones said...

what drunken bathroom pics? sounds interesting

Flying AZN said...

Drunken bathroom pics that don't need to be the center of attention on blogger hehe so no i will not post them..